Just a quick note to let you know about our recent TaskTrain releases and extend a special offer:
🛂 On-boarding Offer
Let us help you: If you’ve wanted to take advantage of the productivity-enhancing potential of integrating standard operating procedures into your organization’s workflow but haven’t gotten over the initial hump of inviting your team to TaskTrain and entering your essential Procedures, let us help you get started. In exchange for allowing us to feature your use of TaskTrain in a case study, you’ll get:
- concierge on-boarding, including user setup and synchronous training;
- process consultation with a Six-Sigma certified analyst, including assistance creating SOPs;
- free subscription to our premium plan for 1 year.
Just reply to this message if you’re interested and we’ll reach out to lend a hand! 🤝
🆕 Recently Released
- Revamped support features: We’ve updated our chat service (in-app support is always available from the❓ menu on the navigation pane), improved our onboarding product tour, & edited and expanded our knowledgebase of help articles. Check them out and let us know what you think!
- Significantly improved error-resilience: Living out our motto of “excellence every time”, we’ve devoted a lot of effort making TaskTrain more resilient to any errors that might occur, from incorrect input to intermittent Internet outages. Do not tolerate TaskTrain bugs 🐞 ; Use the in-app chat to let us know if you encounter any unexpected errors.
What comes next is up to you!
We’d love to hear what it would take to make TaskTrain an integral part of your organization’s everyday workflow to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness …
- A sample Procedure library or public Procedure exchange?
- More Zapier actions and triggers?
- Multiple Procedure+Content / Assignment+Help views?
- Position/title/role-based Procedure assignment?
- Dynamically nestable Assignment workflows?
- Automated Procedure assignment triggers?
- Guest Assignment/Task Assignee access?
- Structured Assignment/Task data collection & display?
Just reply to this message with your feature ideas. Or if talking is easier than typing, send me your availability and I’ll give you a quick call …
Thanks again for using TaskTrain!
Founder & CEO, TaskTrain
P.S.: If you haven’t heard, we’re live on ProductHunt …